Module 2: Basic road safety education. In this unit, by means of short exercises, the student will practice specific maneuvers.
- OVERTAKING. During this exercise, the student will practice to overtake other vehicles, specifically, to cyclist.
- SPECIAL PURPOSE LANES. During this exercise, the student will practice how to use some special lanes.
- ROUNDABOUTS. In this exercise, the student will learn how to drive in roundabouts, depending on the exit taken.
- OTHER ROUNDABOUTS. During this exercise, the student will practice how to drive in other kind of roundabouts.
- TYRE PRESSURE COMPARISON. In this exercise the behavior of the vehicle is checked by carrying the correct tire pressure (green arc) or not (orange bow). You should follow the racing line the circuit while maintaining a constant speed of between 90 and 100 km/h, overcoming a chicane and across the banner of arrival, make full braking.