Module 3: Advanced road safety education. In this unit you practice all the previous theoretical and practical knowledge that were taught by the teachers and showed in the exercises of the units INITIAL TRAINING IN A TRACK AND PRIMARY ROAD TRAINING of the DriveSim. You will be able to drive along urban roads, conventional roads and high performance ones such as highways and motorways. Moreover, you will be able to check your improvement, making the exercises in different ways: BEGINNING, PRACTICE, ADVANCED PRACTICE, or ASSESSMENT.
- AWARENESS OF DRIVING ENVIRONMENT. During this exercise the student can drive freely, along all DRIVESIM roads network (urban roads, high ways, etc).
- URBAN ROADS. In this exercise, the route along urban roads will be guided.
- INTER-URBAN ROUTES: ROUTE 1. In this exercise, the route along inter-urban roads, will be guided, this roads network includes roundabouts, junctions, an alpine road, and a tunnel crossing.
- INTER-URBAN ROUTES: ROUTE 2. In this exercise, the route along inter-urban roads, will be guided, this roads network includes, urban crossings, roundabouts, and the simulation of filling up petrol, at the gas station.
- HIGH SPEED ROADS. In this exercise, the route along high way roads, will be guided, a part along dual carriageway roads, and another part along toll motorway roads.
Additionally, this module lets you track your progress through the exercises in several ways:
- INITIATION. Guided tour without other users.
- PRACTICE. Guided tour with other users.
- ADVANCED PRACTICE. Guided tour with other users and high traffic density.
- EVALUATION. Guided tour with other users and elimination type examination